The content strategy role at Nutanix is a terrific opportunity to define and build a mission-critical function within a successful, growing, market-leading company. Nutanix is disrupting the multi-billion dollar cloud infrastructure market by creating a secular hybrid multi-cloud platform that can incrementally scale to handle petabytes of data while running tens of thousands of virtual machines.
Passionate about language and its role in shaping compelling user experiences? Join Nutanix as a Content Designer. Nutanix, a guide in hybrid multi-cloud computing, is a diverse organisation. Collaborate closely with design, engineering, and research teams using human-centred methods to deliver information effectively. Influence all aspects of copy across products and functions. Work with a mature UX team and help Nutanix's design-focused approach to revolutionising the cloud infrastructure experience. Join a global team of 6,000+ driving multi-cloud solutions.
Nutanix is looking for a passionate and talented Content Designer. Nutanix, a leader in hybrid multi-cloud computing, is a diverse organisation. More than 6,000 of us work across geographies and time zones to help businesses of the future embrace multi-cloud solutions(X).
Engineering / R&D at Nutanix
You’ll join our R&D team and work closely with designers, researchers, and engineers. You’ll help us shape our product experiences by informing content strategy, information architecture, and language. You’ll freely participate and drive discussions on content and build strong relationships with product, engineering, and design teams. You’ll encourage and maintain the adoption of content practices at all stages of work, from product ideation to delivery.
- Native or C2 level proficiency in English. - Minimum three years of experience in a similar role - Experience working with content and design toolsets and workflows
What You Will Bring
- A degree in a writing-intensive major.
- Strong writing, editing, presentation, and collaboration skills.
- Extensive knowledge of best practices for content design, information architecture, and support content.
- Writing portfolio including, but not limited to, user interface copy, microcopy, and user education.
- Previous experience creating and maintaining UX content design systems.
- Working knowledge of design tools.
Things we’re looking for in a resume and portfolio.
- Language skills
- Exposure to a wide variety of topics and publication formats.
- Quantification of your work impact
- Involvement in the product/project lifecycle
- Exposure to other disciplines and collaboration work style.
- Evidence of editorial experience