At Prism, we are trying to build the next-generation platform to help enterprises model, visualize and consume applications. You will be responsible for managing how all customers interact and consume APIs in Nutanix. Our goal is to provide a highly scalable and user-friendly platform to our customers, internal or external, who can consume the standard frameworks. We are looking for individuals who are very passionate about technology and how it can be used to solve deep technical problems.
Engineering / R&D at Nutanix
- Hire, coach, and grow a high-performing team of talented engineers with diverse skill sets.
- Collaborate with the geo-distributed team to own and deliver projects end-to-end
- Communicate across functional teams and drive engineering initiatives
- Participate in architecture and technical design and drive product direction & strategy
- Manage and grow an existing team.
- Refine and grow existing processes or develop new ones to enable the smooth functioning of the engineering team
- Drive development of timely and high-quality software releases
What You Will Bring
- Strong experience in building and managing web-scale applications using Spring Boot or similar frameworks.
- Experience with developing scalable architectures using API management, microservice frameworks, PaaS, container orchestration systems, or other applicable platforms..
- Experience in one of the following programming languages: Java/Python/GoLang/C/C++
- Working experience working with storage, virtualization and/or cloud technologies
- Experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, Cassandra, Zookeeper and other large-scale distributed database systems preferred
Qualifications and Experience
- BS/ MS in Computer Science or Engineering
- 10+ Years of experience, 2+ Years of management experience
- Proven hands-on technical management
- Experience working in a high-growth multinational company environment.