Hungry, Humble, Honest, with Heart.
The current global team members are skilled in domain modeling, database design, big data, Java, go lang, and messaging and monitoring, so this is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly growing team.
- Translate business requirements into queries against a set of relational tables and produce reporting based on the needs.
- Work with data from on-premises and cloud-hosted DBs, including stored procedures, queries, performance tuning, etc, using Python, SQL
- Demonstrable ability to write automation script (using Python, Bash, etc.) to extract and curate data
- Prepare data and perform Data Modeling
What You Will Bring
- Experience level - Minimum 7+ years
- Have programming skills in Python, Scala, Bash, and SQL
- Be familiar with machine learning algorithms
- Has worked on a non-trivial business problem using machine learning
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills with strong communication and the ability
- Ensure quality control by performing both automated and manual testing on deliverables including performance tuning & stress testing
- Be team-oriented and can work well within a global team
- Be comfortable expressing your ideas in meetings, design sessions, etc. working in a global, agile, collaborative environment. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team environment along with the team in San Jose, CA
- Be self-sufficient and show the ability to lead given the opportunity
- Has a strong sense of ownership and accountability for work
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills