Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Our System Test team is tasked with test planning, test scenario design, test case development and test automation suite development, to assess and improve the overall quality of our products. The role encompasses influencing product design by leveraging the wide knowledge of the product portfolio, continuous improvement using keen eye for system performance, scalability aspects and ensuring that a quality-first mindset is instituted within our development practices. Also, automation of complex tests that mimic customer environments and workloads to ensure performance and scalability baselines.
- Executing large-scale customer deployment scenario tests (ex: Oracle RAC, VDI, Exchange Server, etc.)
- Developing and Executing manual and automated tests to find bugs, and ensuring that automated tests are run regularly to catch regressions.
- Developing a skillset and hands-on implementation on cloud native technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Open Shift, virtualization and containers, Micro services platform etc.
- Working closely with development engineers to analyze and find the root cause of failures.
- Filing bugs and tracking them to closure.
What you'll bring:
- BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech or equivalent.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience in Software Development or Test Automation in one of the following programming languages: Python/Perl/C/C++/Java (Python preferred).
- Strong fundamentals of Operating Systems
- Strong fundamentals in Object-Oriented Programming, Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problem Solving
- Basic knowledge of TCP-IP Suite of protocols (Ethernet, VLAN, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, DNS)
- Plus: Understanding of virtualization concepts - compute/storage/network virtualization