NDB (Nutanix Database) team operates in a fast paced environment like a startup with 90+ people in India. NDB product (Database As a Service) was launched 4 years ago and we see tremendous customer response. We want to take the product journey from on-premises to cloud. If the idea of starting small and building big things excite you, you will be a good fit for this team. With NDB, you'll find no shortage of challenging problems to work on. We work closely with our product in a collegiate, collaborative environment that encourages the open exploration of ideas.
- Understand the test specification that suite customer deployments and come up with detailed test plans for the functionality.
- Automation framework development and enhancements
- Automate test cases and execute as part of new feature testing, and enabling automated regression runs for subsequent releases.
- Execute the test plans to deliver quality products
- Understand requirements, functional and design aspects of the product.
What you'll bring:
- Good programming skills and Experience in Python,
- Good knowledge of automation framework
- Experience of 3-7 years in developing Enterprise software.
- Experience with automation efforts, writing and debugging automation tests for complex enterprise software
- Familiar with one of the following domains (Databases (SQL Server/Oracle), Storage(SAN/NAS/HCI), Virtualization)
- Experience with trouble shooting and debugging in Windows environments.
- Experience working with compute/storage services of Azure (File/Blob/Disk Storage), AWS (EC2/S3/EFS/RDS), GCP is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Related field required. Advanced degree in Computer Science preferred.