This role is Remote
Nutanix is looking for a Territory Account Manager for North West Africa. As a Territory Account Manager, you are responsible for selling Nutanix’s Products and Solutions through Channel Partners and interacting directly with customers in the region. You will also be working closely with a Sales Engineer on the assigned territory. We are looking for a dynamic hunter who will manage the full sales cycle from cold-calling and prospecting to closing deals.
In this role, you have a keen ability to develop new accounts and penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts. Nutanix provides unrivaled support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development departments for you to leverage to exceed sales performance goals. In this position, you would be working very closely with the co-founders and VPs and have a large amount of influence on sales team decisions and initiatives.
Sales at Nutanix
Our sales team at Nutanix has a keen ability to develop new accounts and penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts. Nutanix provides unrivaled support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development departments for you to leverage to exceed sales performance goals. In this position, you would be working very closely with the co-founders and VPs and have a large amount of influence on sales team decisions and initiatives.
- As a Territory Account Manager for West Africa, you will use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within partner organizations, develop new selling relationships within assigned partner accounts; and develop new direct selling opportunities.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with a prospect in a partner organization. Nutanix Channel Partner Representatives may also participate in the sales call to help qualify for the opportunity.
- Develop an account plan to sell to customers based on their business needs. Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects. Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information. Respond to RFPs and follow up with prospects
- Recommend marketing strategies. Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts. Provide product feedback back to engineering to improve Nutanix's complete block solutions
- Travel 40% to 50% of time
What You Will Bring
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
- Strong sales experience preferred in Enterprise sales with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques with deep knowledge of regions.
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business demands and Nutanix data management storage solutions.
- Bilingual French language skills required, with Strong English.
About the Team
Meet Marouane Zahrane!
- Joined Nutanix Date + Reason
Marouane joined in May 2016 because Nutanix is disrupting the cloud industry with groundbreaking technologies.
- Who You're Hoping to Find in this Search
I am looking for a person who wants to grow and bring new elements and approaches to me and the team, so we can learn from each other. A person better than me.