Nutanix is disrupting the multi-billion dollar cloud infrastructure market by pioneering the first hybrid cloud platform that can incrementally scale out to manage petabytes of data while running tens of thousands of virtual machines. This brings about exciting new challenges in building a cloud-scale distributed control plane that can serve a multitude of applications. You will work on the new licensing and features consumption service that will determine when and how Nutanix users will use our software and services. This core feature will be a core service to be consumed by other Nutanix features as well as consumers.
- Design and develop reliable, scalable, high-performance, distributed micro-services deployed on a public cloud platform
- Design and develop features for the licensing platform, that interacts with core services of Nutanix
- Build RESTful web services that follow industry best practices and integrate with other enterprise and SaaS applications
- Contribute to the development of licensing web applications
- Create effective unit and integration tests.
- Write scripts and tools for development and debugging
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or a related field
- 7+ years of industry experience
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Solid understanding of core front-end and back-end concepts
- Good understanding of popular open-source frameworks and libraries
- Experience working with relational and non-relation databases
- Experience in server-side programming in NodeJS and ExpressJS
- Plus: Experience working in a Linux environment and knowledge of virtualization technologies