Calm is a product that enables application lifecycle management (ie, deployment, upgrades, scale-in, scale-out, DR, etc.) for applications deployed in any public (ex: AWS, GCP) or private (ex: VMWare, Nutanix) cloud. Calm empowers developers, IT admins, and DevOps engineers to streamline their technical operations, extend applications over multiple clouds and centralize control of operations.
As the gatekeeper of our product quality, you would be required to ensure that product releases adhere to the highest quality norms. You will design and develop a testing framework for our products and be part of a ruthless quality team. You will develop test tools, test cases, maintain test beds, and provide metrics and test/quality status.
What you'll bring:
- Be a self-starter who can flourish in a fast-paced technology company
- Be the owner of our automation and delivery systems
- Be actively participating in Coding & Code reviews
- Have expertise in scripting languages like Python, PERL, PHP.
- Have expertise with automation and build tools such as Selenium, JMeter, Locust and Jenkins
- Strong systems background (Linux systems with exposure to Process, Memory and IO
- management tools
- Strong Coding skills (DS, Algos).
- You will enable our engineers to generate known-good quality releases with every commit,
- discover defects early and iterate fast
- Thrive on working on open source technologies .
- Extremely good programming and scripting capabilities to develop code for automated tests.
- Good coding skills in Python/C++/Perl/Go Lang and experience in developing automation frameworks and testing tools.
- Should have extremely good problem solving approach with good hands on knowledge of Algorithms & Data Structures.
- Min 2.5+ years of relevant experience in building/designing automation framework & testing tools.