We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic Program Manager to join People Technology team at Nutanix. This individual needs to be digitally curious, agile, able to move with speed, and balance between communicating frequently with COEs and Stakeholders while at the same time being deep into the details of the project plan.
- Strategize, Design and Lead global HR Technology projects that may span one or more of the following functional areas -Core HCM, Payroll, Absence, and Time Tracking
- Supports the development of a strategic plan and roadmap in HR Technology space, outlining key milestones and tasks to help achieve the project objective; once plan is developed ensure the cross-functional team continues to refine and keep it current.
- Identify project risks and issues and support the development of mitigation strategies
- Identify dependencies on other cross-functional teams and create connections that enable achievement of project goals
- Coordinate with the extended teams to ensure plans are delivered consistently across the globe with a focus on delivering a remarkable employee experience for Workmates
- Support the development of project scoping, framing, and resourcing
- In partnership with stakeholders and executive sponsor, develop framework for status updates, meetings, escalations that ensure accountability and achievement of project objectives.
- Support ongoing activity related to holistic transformation including operational governance of key activities and technology vision of the future.
- Demonstrate a high degree of respect, resilience, empathy, trust, and emotional intelligence
- Role model accountability and promotes agility and continuous improvement in all we do
- Support a mindset that enables simplicity in experience while allowing the business to do more with less, scale for growth
What You'll Bring:
- A visionary with wide HR Systems domain knowledge to influence business and technology strategy and roadmap.
- 5-10 years of relevant and successful project management experience leading highly complex projects in HR technology space.
- Passion around Employee experience, quality of delivery and project management.
- Techno Functional expertise in Core HCM, Payroll, Absence, and Time Tracking modules in Workday.
- PMP/Six Sigma Certification or similar credentials
- Strong systems thinking skills (able to identify all dependencies in the system when considering work or direction)
- Knowledge of HR end-to-end lifecycle processes for an employee (required)
- Understanding connections and how to optimize for fast delivery: familiarity with concepts like design thinking or systems thinking
- Comfortable managing client relationships with senior executives in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
- Knowledge of project lifecycle phases, project management tools and significant experience managing multiple projects to deadlines, holding others accountable, and developing and maintaining project plans with dependent efforts and major milestones
- Excellent verbal and written communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized, exceptional time management and task prioritization abilities
- Innovative take on project communications: Summarize progress, status, risks, issues without overwhelming core team members, as well as provide executive summaries
- Even more so, you can communicate to all levels of the company on the health of the program, including status and adjustments necessary to the roadmap at the executive level.
- Flexibility to accommodate regional time zones around the globe