What will you do?
- Triage vulnerabilities – Conduct research on relevant websites and vulnerability databases to identify vulnerable functions.
- Feed the findings into our database, improving our security detection.
- Automate processes where possible, creating efficiencies in your role.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- problem-solving skills and attitude.
- A team player who thrives in a dynamic group environment.
- An agile mindset and an ability to work well under deadline pressures.
- Basic knowledge in code writing/understanding – Must
- Previous experience as an analyst in 8200 or similar roles – Advantage.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field – Advantage.
- We were developing an AI-based deep-tech solution before it was cool.
- We are backed by major VCs and angel investors in the cyber security space.
- Join a team of top talent who are dedicated to helping one another succeed while having fun.
At BlindSpot, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of race, gender, disability, age, or any other identifying characteristic.