Disaster recovery (DR) is one of must have feature for any critical business application. Nutanix disaster recovery is one click solution to any business's disaster recovery requirements. The team here is responsible to qualify DR specific feature with utmost quality. We are looking for passionate individual with a strong automation background to help qualify the disaster recovery (DR) specific features of Nutanix's product.
1. Testing and evaluating the disaster recovery features of Nutanix's product.
2. Creating test cases and scenarios to assess the functionality and performance of the DR solution.
3. Developing automated tests to streamline the verification process.
4. Robust Functional test Automation with high quality automation code.
5. End to end System Testing of product to mimic customer scenarios to qualify product for a release
5. Identifying and reporting bugs, issues, and areas for improvement in the DR solution.
6. Working closely with the development team to Root Cause the failures.
7. Participating in overall quality and reliability of DR as a feature.
What you'll bring:
1.BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech or equivalent.
2. 1-3 years of Software QA Engineering experience
3. Experience in Software Development or Test Automation in one of the following programming languages: Python/Perl/C/C++/Java (Python preferred).
4. Basic understanding and operating knowledge in Linux and/or Windows.
5. Prior Functional and System testing experience of mid to large scale deployments
6. Experience with distributed software systems on either of Compute, Storage or Network virtualisation
7. Skills in debugging complex distributed applications.