Nutanix is building a new organization of Technical Account Managers (TAMs). We are looking for Associate TAMS to focus on the mid-tier of accounts from amongst our largest installed based customers. You will be in charge of driving increased product adoption and improving customer experience in your accounts. In partnership with the Account Manager and Systems Engineer, the Associate TAM will be an advocate and trusted advisor for Nutanix’s top customers.
- Create a good understanding of the customer’s installed base in terms of licenses consumed/activated, asset refresh opportunities, capacity utilization, software versions, support tickets, features adopted etc.
- Drive increased product adoption, and experience by doing the following:
- Recommend use of features, use cases, and increased capacity utilization by providing insights on usage maturity, and recommending best practices
- Coordinate with Support and Engineering resources to ensure critical support issues are treated with appropriate urgency and visibility
- Identify training needs for the customer and help orchestrate training/boot camps for customer
- Identify need to upgrade to latest software versions and support the creation of an upgrade plan for the customer
- Recommend and/or perform health checks, as needed
- Pull in expert Nutanix resources for conductive deeper dives with the customer. Orchestrate the breadth of breadth of Nutanix resources (Delivery/Consulting, Support, Architects) as needed
What You'll Bring:
- 6-10 years of work experience preferably in technical customer-facing roles (Support engineer, Systems engineer, Technical account managers)
- Technically oriented with understanding of Data Center technologies
- Relationship-oriented, credible with customers and sales teams
- Ability to drive a consultative conversation with the customer
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- BE/B.Tech, advanced degree a plus