Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
The Client Engagement & Success Management (CESM) team at Addepar is responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of a client. Through strategic guidance and partnership, CESM ensures clients derive maximum value from the platform, leading to overall adoption success, retention, and renewal. Few roles provide such a direct impact on the growth of the company.
The CESM Enterprise Team manages some of Addepar’s largest and most sophisticated clients, including wirehouses, broker/dealers, banks, private banks, and trust companies. Given the size and complexity of these clients, an Enterprise CESM will handle a smaller number of clients and, as a trusted partner, will deeply understand and advise on their business, including their strategy, clients, services, team, and technology, and helping them increase the value they get from Addepar.
This role works closely with the Account Manager, cross-functional R&D, and Services teams to effect change management and drive standard methodologies and utilization of the platform. You will be the client’s internal advocate, helping ensure an excellent experience, and capturing feedback on ways that Addepar can build the next generation of client-centric solutions.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $86,000 - $134,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Cultivate long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key business executives, the home office support teams, power users, and end-users using the platform day-in and day-out.
- Develop a deep understanding of each client's goals, business requirements, and industry challenges, how they use their Addepar solutions to grow and meet their internal/end-client needs, and ensure account retention.
- Provide strategic oversight during the entire client journey, including implementation, adoption, optimization, growth, and renewal; Ensure a seamless handover of knowledge and responsibilities where appropriate.
- Develop success plans with clients, including mutually agreed-to objectives, timelines, and metrics.
- Drive adoption and continuously provide education to clients on new features and the monthly release of enhancements to the software.
- Knowledgeably discuss opportunities for Addepar services, solutions, and standard methodologies in a way that influences internal and external partners to drive outcomes from pre-sales to post-sales engagement.
- Assist in the identification of new revenue opportunities for the Account Manager and participate in proposals to clients, including but not limited to:
- Scoping of new projects that subsequently lead to additional service hours or a service package.
- Introducing other Addepar products/partners for cross-selling.
- Understanding contractual commitments and opportunities for additional revenue.
- Partner with the Account Manager to deliver business reviews to align on business priorities, optimization opportunities, and Addepar’s product roadmap, and to review product usage and adoption patterns and/or insights.
- Be the voice of the client to Product, R&D, Support, Services, Marketing, etc., building strong working relationships with each area to ensure client success and consistency of engagement.
- Build and maintain a high level of client happiness and reference-ability by successfully diagnosing a client's business operations and prescribing appropriate solutions and Services.
- Share Addepar client success stories as well as client success frameworks and processes.
- Develop/maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends.
Who You Are
- 5+ years in client-facing, client success, or strategy roles working for or with institutional firms; Ideally, also worked with a technical product.
- Proven record of translating business needs into technical utilization of available product solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and rigor around bringing discipline, rules, thoroughness, consistencies, and a structured framework to processes and operations.
- Knowledge of technology that helps you engage and have credibility with the R&D teams within Addepar and clients up to MD/C-Suite level.
- History of success as a consultant, strategist, pre-sales, technical account manager, or equivalent driving organizational change and adoption efforts.
- Experience building and maintaining strong relationships with senior executives, key influencers, decision-makers, and power users; executive presence and ability to effectively navigate and persuade all levels of an organization.
- Track record of leading large, sophisticated projects and/or programs, preferably at a large enterprise firm.
- Experience handling difficult clients or situations and can demonstrate successful outcomes or resolutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Must be collaborative and work effectively within a team environment and cross-functionally across Addepar.
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers.
- Independent, adaptable, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be open to travel.
- The ability to communicate in Spanish, Portuguese, or other languages is a plus.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.