We have a bold vision to become the commerce and financial technology backbone of construction - one of the world’s largest industries. Founded by serial entrepreneurs with exits to Fortune 500 companies (including Paypal), Field Materials has partnered with prominent VC funds in Silicon Valley to build a world class team with a mission to digitize and democratize construction material purchasing. This is a unique opportunity to join an industry transforming company in its early stage.
Our company is the people we hire. We aspire to build a team of smart, high-caliber players that inspire each other to excel yet are not afraid to leave egos behind, roll up their sleeves and fix what doesn’t work. We don’t believe in micromanagement and trust our team to take full ownership of their responsibilities. We believe in transparency as a way to build trust, break communication barriers, and align towards a common goal. Finally, we want our people to stay and grow with the company and the only way to achieve this is by providing them with above-market-rate compensation, premier benefits, and generous stock options.
We're looking for an Account Executive to join our sales team at the ground level (you'll be #3 on the team).
- You are excited about startups and selling software products
- You have a consistent track record of exceeding quota as an individual contributor
- You know that sales requires tenacity, passion, and high EQ
- You are data driven and use data to make informed decisions
- You are ambitious and are seeking to join a company that will provide a path for you to grow into an executive
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- 5+ years of SaaS sales (ideally in construction industry)
- Proven experience prospecting via cold calling, email, and social selling
- Ability to rapidly develop and test multiple GTM strategies to ultimately identify and pursue the best performing ones
- Flexible time off
- Equity awards (after working for at least 3 month)
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Swanky new work laptop
- Annual offsites at fun locations