Who we are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting-edge technology, innovative cost-saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our Company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues
Pharmacy Benefits QA Analyst
SmithRx is looking for a Pharmacy Benefits QA Analyst to join the company’s Customer Success team to support
all core Plan Ops functions ensuring the high quality of the SmithRx product.
What will you do:
- Communicate project status and escalate issues for improved workflow efficiency
- Collaborate with engineers on system enhancements to create workflow automation
- Become subject matter expert on department standards and processes
- Enhance test plans to ensure application functionality meets original requirements
- Support business application systems and maintain plan data integrity
- Maintain and capture department metrics, identify areas of opportunity for process improvement, and develop quality acceptance standards.
What you will bring:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience as a Pharmacy QA Analyst preferred
- Robust analytical skills; advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Basic level skill and experience with MySQL encouraged
- Strong communication skills via face-to-face meetings, conference calls and written correspondence
- Self-starter mentality: ability to make informed decisions, find creative approaches to difficult challenges, and deliver on commitments
- Execution-focused ethos - you are a solutions-oriented problem solver and efficiency driven
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to respond under the pressure of a fast-paced technology company