Wunder Mobility is the world’s leading provider of software and hardware for scooter, bike, moped, and car sharing. The mobility tech company provides robust and feature-rich white-label solutions that enable enterprises, startups and cities worldwide to launch and scale sharable station-based and free-floating fleets to deliver sustainable, convenient and secure mobility. Its industry-defining full-stack solution for mobility is complemented by a catalog of IoT-connected hardware built in partnership with leading manufacturers.
More than 100 customers use the Wunder Mobility platform to monitor, manage and finance shared vehicle fleets, to optimize daily operations and add comfortable on-demand mobility to existing transport modes in more than 900 cities across six continents.
The global Wunder Mobility team, which encompasses more than 40 nationalities, consists of veterans from the technology and mobility industry 50% of whom work in product and engineering. Wunder Mobility was founded in 2014 by Gunnar Froh. The headquarters are in Hamburg, with additional locations in Dortmund and Los Angeles.
WHAT YOUR ROLE WILL BE
We are looking for Talent to join our Frontend Team in the future. Be the next part of our growing team and send us your CV and information. As soon as we have an open position we will reach out to you with further details. Considered Roles:
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As Frontend Engineer:
- Work in a cross-functional team with a product owner, engineers, technical account managers and designer to implement new features in frontend projects
- Work on concepts and architecture for new features
- Testing, monitoring performance and contribution to technical decision
- Manage deployment of new releases
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Code reviews and debugging
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 3+ years of previous programming experience, excellent knowledge of frontend software development and architecture with good understanding of backend logic
- High motivation with an eagerness to learn and problem solve complex issues
- High attention to detail and a desire to maintain high quality and clean code while always striving to improve and make the development process faster
- Interest in keeping up to date with the latest developments trends
- Excellent communication skills in English
* If you’re interested in the position but don’t feel you fit all the requirements 100% we still encourage you to apply!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full responsibility from day one, opportunity to work with newest technology and knowledge sharing with a collaborative team, all in welcoming, dog friendly office
- Opportunity to work up to 2 days/week from home and 2 months remote within the EU
- Competitive salary and Apple equipment to enable your success
- public transportation card OR gym membership OR mobility budget with our partner rydes
- Daily focus time and Meeting-Free-Wednesdays to enable your efficiency, Bi-annual Development Dialogues to support your career growth and an onboarding buddy
- Communities of practise, Hackathons and developer manifesto
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- Regular team and company wide events within an international culture
- Referral bonus up to 5000 euros, if we hire a new team member through you
JOINING THE WUNDER MOBILITY TEAM MEANS...
Being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness, and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder Mobility, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.
Wunder Mobility continues to grow as an Equal Opportunities Employer. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of colour and people from the LGBTQIA(+) community. In your application, please feel free to share the pronouns you use (for example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).