Wunder Mobility is the leading software and hardware provider for vehicle sharing. Our highly customizable and deeply integrated software solution is complemented by a sharing-ready vehicle program built in partnership with leading manufacturers.
Operators of bike-, scooter-, and car-sharing systems in over 200 cities on five continents are relying on Wunder technology to complete millions of trips per month. Wunder Mobility was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
The global Wunder Mobility team, which encompasses more than 25 nationalities, consists of veterans from the technology and mobility industry 50% of whom work in product and engineering.
WHAT YOUR ROLE WILL BE
We are looking for Talent to join our Backend PHP Team in the future. Be the next part of our growing team and send us your CV and information. As soon as we have an open position we will reach out to you with further details. Considered Roles:
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As Backend PHP Engineer:
- Design and develop REST APIs that ensure fast and smooth product development
- Work closely with iOS and Android engineers to develop new features for our products
- Deliver new features with high-quality and high-speed
- Technical development of backend with modern web technologies
- Enhance and expand your knowledge of software architecture, programming, and new technologies
- Improve and extend the existing infrastructure and automate processes
- Write and maintain technical documentation
- Manage own project requirements, deadlines and quality
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
* If you’re interested in the position but don’t feel you fit all the requirements 100% we still encourage you to apply!
- 5+ years of previous programming experience and excellent knowledge of backend software development
- Good knowledge of AWS technologies: EC2, Beanstalk, RDS, S3
- Proficient English language skills
WHAT GIVES YOU BONUS POINTS
- Experience with YII2 framework
- Payment Integration Experience (Stripe etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full responsibility from day one, opportunity to work with newest technology and knowledge sharing with a collaborative team, all in welcoming, dog friendly office
- Opportunity to work up to 2 days/week from home and 2 months remote within the EU
- Competitive salary and Apple equipment to enable your success
- public transportation card OR gym membership OR mobility budget with our partner rydes
- Daily focus time and Meeting-Free-Wednesdays to enable your efficiency, Bi-annual Development Dialogues to support your career growth and an onboarding buddy
- Communities of practise, Hackathons and developer manifesto
- 30 days paid vacation per year
- Regular team and company wide events within an international culture
- Referral bonus up to 5000 euros, if we hire a new team member through you
JOINING THE WUNDER MOBILITY TEAM MEANS...
Being part of a team that celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness, and encourages individual expression. You will find yourself surrounded by talented people who are passionate about what they do and who feel empowered and trusted to take ownership in their roles. We are growing quickly in a challenging industry, which means we act smart and work at a high speed.
We are able to do this because of the agile, adaptive, and supportive environment we work in, with an aim to grow with people who share these values and are better than ourselves. As part of Wunder Mobility, every day is a new chance for you to make an impact and help us be better than we were yesterday.
Wunder Mobility continues to grow as an Equal Opportunities Employer. We strongly encourage applications from women, people of colour and people from the LGBTQIA(+) community. In your application, please feel free to share the pronouns you use (for example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).