- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Data Analytics & Infrastructure
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: sqream.com
- Company Address: 7 World Trade Center, 250 Greenwich Street, New York, 10007
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About SQream TechnologiesSQream provides an analytics platform that minimizes Total Time to Insight (TTTI) for time-sensitive data, on-prem and on-the-cloud. Designed for tera-to-peta-scale data, the GPU-powered platform enables enterprises to rapidly ingest and analyze their growing data – providing full-picture visibility for improved customer experience, operational efficiency, and previously unobtainable business insights.
About The Position
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join us. In this role, you will be part of our QA team, and focus on all aspects of testing SQreamDB by designing, developing and executing automated test cases to ensure top class quality level is delivered to our customers, while also resolving failures and enhancing system stability.
As a QA Automation Engineer, you will need to have experience with large and complex systems and be able to think creatively, learn new things, and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Design and review complex code.
- Implement SQL test scripts and execute regression tests using automated frameworks
- Implement regression tests using Python code as part of the automated testing framework
- Monitor/Test Linux resource allocations (Memory, CPU, Limits, Etc.)
- Perform ongoing functional, system, performance, and regression activities
- Manage bugs from customers /internal
- Analyze and share test reports
- Interact with Product, Projects, and R&D teams to facilitate ongoing testing efforts
- 3+ years of experience in quality assurance or software development
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Proven scripting experience using Python
- Experience working with the Linux operating system
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Proven work experience with Databases
- Experience working in Git, Jira
- B.Sc. in Computer Science