- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 01/19/2023
- Website: yotpo.com
- Company Address: 400 Lafayette Street, New York, NY, 10003, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About YotpoYotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships.
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user-generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Junior Big Data Developer – Machine Learning
Yotpo is looking for a Junior Machine Learning Engineer to join our Data Science group. We are a fast-growing company that is building a multi-product platform for eCommerce brands, and the Data Science team is at the heart of Yotpo’s innovative solutions. Our team works on fundamental challenges within the eCommerce space which span a variety of domains, such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, Computer Vision, Recommendation Systems and more.
- Build data pipelines & large scale solutions based on ML models.
- Work with big data technologies (e.g., AWS, spark, airflow, k8s), ML technologies (e.g., pytorch, keras, mlflow) and software engineering technologies (e.g., git, docker, jenkins).
- Collaborate with highly experienced developers and researchers.
- Constantly learn new stuff :)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science.
- Experience developing in python – significant final project or student position.
- Outstanding achievements in fundamental computer science courses – Data Structures, Algorithms, Systems Programming, Object Oriented Programming etc.
- Fast learner.
- Advanced courses in big data development (e.g., databases, distributed systems).
- A significant final project in machine learning or big data development.
- Academic courses in Machine Learning.
- Experience with Spark or SQL.
- Experience working with cloud environments (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure).
- High GPA (90+).
- Experience working with git.
Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Pura Vida, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, visual UGC, loyalty, referrals, SMS and more. Brands with Yotpo are empowered to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships. We integrate with the tools online businesses use every day, including Google, Instagram, top eCommerce platforms, and the rest of the martech stack. Yotpo is a Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices in New York, London, Boston, and Tel Aviv.