- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 01/19/2023
- Website: yotpo.com
- Company Address: 400 Lafayette Street, New York, NY, 10003, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About YotpoYotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships.
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user-generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
The eCommerce world is constantly adapting and it's hard for brands to know what works best for their customers. A key success factor is the brand’s ability to understand its shopper base and to take the right actions, for the right audience, and at the right time.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be working closely with Yotpo’s powerful Customer Data Platform (CDP) team to create a unified data layer that helps merchants provide their shoppers with a holistic shopping experience driven by cross-product data. You’ll define how we ingest, aggregate, and model vast amounts of information from various sources, and decide how to best serve it to power smart capabilities across our commercial product lines – including: customer segmentation, flow triggering, automatic insights, and recommendations.
In this role, you will meet the enormous scale and high expectations of our customers, and have an immediate measurable impact on the company’s business performance. Owning this key strategic domain will put your product skills, data expertise and leadership qualities to the test, as you’ll lead a strong scrum team and develop relationships across the organization.
- Lead the strategy, roadmap creation, and execution for our Customer Data Platform
- Work closely with our different product line teams to identify needs and opportunities for utilizing customer information in our value proposition
- Develop a strong understanding of the market, competition, ecosystem customers, and our commercial strategy
- Day-to-day leadership of a scrum of top engineers to realize the product plans you set
- Create and manage KPIs, roadmaps, project plans, and product specifications
- Own discovery process for new features and capabilities
- 4+ years hands-on product management experience in a data-focused domain
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong technical background (engineering, computer science, mathematics, etc.)
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, definition of requirements, engineering, QA, and release
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to make good product decisions based on data
- Exceptional communication skills and proficiency in English
- Previous experience with Big Data, Advanced analytics, and large-scale data-pipelines – a major advantage
- Experience in large scale SAAS – a major advantage