- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 01/19/2023
- Website: yotpo.com
- Company Address: 400 Lafayette Street, New York, NY, 10003, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About YotpoYotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships.
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user-generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As Yotpo's Director of Marketing, APAC you’ll lead the Marketing across the region and be responsible for creation of a strategy to drive qualified prospects, pipeline, sales and cross-sells. You’ll be a key member of the local management team, working together to develop a plan to build sustainable growth. As the local leader you’ll own planning and execution for the region, working with stakeholders to cover digital demand generation, brand and more.
You work closely with leadership and cross-functional teams such as Sales, Revenue Operations, Partners, Strategy and distribution channels (paid acquisition, email, events, co-marketing) to align on quarterly goals, go-to-market strategy, positioning, target accounts and opportunities.
This role reports directly into the global VP of Demand Generation.
How you’ll make impact:
- Oversee all marketing efforts across APAC, including leading a local team
- Work hand-in-hand with the local GM to align on goals, strategy and initiatives
- Act as the Marketing point of contact for local and global leaders in Marketing, Sales, Partners, and RevOps
- Develop Marketing strategy, and drive execution of the campaigns, working with stakeholders across global marketing departments like Product Marketing, Content, Paid Ads, Cross-Sell and more.
- Partner with Sales to develop account-based strategies to drive awareness and pipeline from target accounts; partner with SDR and AE teams to increase reach and efficacy of programs
- Analyze, report and optimize all demand generation programs based on ROI, demand gen and sales effectiveness
- The teams success will be measured by the following KPIs: MQLs, SALs, ACV
- Expansion, scale, using channels. Successfully Penetrating APAC through Australia, next scaling through digital channels across the entire region
- Australia is Yotpo’s fastest growing market, the company and global Marketing team are focused here
- Working very closely with stakeholders, clients and partners in the Shopify ecosystem
- 8+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing, specifically demand generation.
- Experience leading high-performing teams and developing senior talent.
- Experience working closely with Sales leaders, SDRs and AEs – you know how to “speak sales language”, interpret info from sales and motivate a sales team.
- Hustler & Advocate – you know how to work lean & scrappy, but also how get resources by articulating your needs and showing data to back them.
- “Jack of all trades” marketing style – you can write email copy, speak at an event, connect with clients, and build a Salesforce report if needed.
- Experience with Account Based Marketing – from strategy to execution.
- Keen analytical ability and curiosity to delve into the data and understand what's working.
- Must have a valid Australian work authorization to apply.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above – that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to go into work every day.
About Yotpo Australia 🇦🇺
- A monthly wellness budget (minimum of $400)
- 25 Days off each year to do the things you love
- Join a growing team, as we continue to launch across Asia!
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events
- In light of the global pandemic we’ve been working from home but we are now delighted to welcome our teams back in a hybrid model
- Meet some of the team: Yulia Ziv, Suzy Nicoletti, Carmel Zein, Talia Shani, Enzo Cavaliero, Rad Mitic, Jessica Minnett, Mor Swid
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.