- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Professional Svcs
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 01/23/2023
- Website: trulioo.com
- Company Address: 1055 West Hastings Street Floor 12, Vancouver, BC, V6E 2E9
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About TruliooTrulioo offers the most robust and comprehensive global identity verification solution in the market. Through one single portal/API, Trulioo can assist you with all your AML/KYC identity verification requirements by providing secure access to over 5 billion identities worldwide. Trulioo’s mission is to create products that solve online identity verification challenges in a way that is accessible to both SME and large enterprise customers.
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, Dublin, Copenhagen, and Singapore, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
As a Solutions Consultant, your role is to work with our sales team to understand a prospect’s technical and business demands. With the knowledge gained from discovery, you will present solutions that meet their unique needs. To accomplish this, the Solutions Consultant must have a strong desire to solve problems, understand Trulioo’s product offerings, and customer demands. This is a unique career opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology deployed with prominent companies around the world.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Trulioo’s GlobalGateway platform, services, and key differentiators
- Become the technical subject-matter expert for how Trulioo’s services solve customer
- Use your industry and product knowledge to consult on best practices and offer constructive direction for verification strategy
- Work with your Account Executives to drive the discovery process. Helping uncover customers' objections, technical requirements and business needs
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to ensure Trulioo maintains our position as the number one trusted expert in Identity Verification
- Ensure POCs run smoothly and help customers determine the value of Trulioo’s services
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, and Customer Success teams to enhance the sales process and improve proof of concept/trial success rates
- Educate customers on all resources available to them in an effort to increase Trulioo’s value proposition
- Contribute to enhancing the teams' mastery through Knowledge Base Articles, FAQs, and other tools
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to successfully articulate technical product specifications and product value propositions
- A desire to approach problems as an opportunity to learn and bring in new ideas
- Strong business and technical aptitude with a proven ability to quickly learn new technologies
- 2 to 4 years of previous experience working in the regtech industry. Experience with fraud and compliance tools is an asset
- Technical background with familiarity in JSON, RESTful API’s, native and web based SDK’s API is helpful but not required
Hear from the Trulioo Sales team about advancing your career by clicking here!
Working at Trulioo
You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Trulioo’s team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and the freedom to grow into their roles.
You are naturally curious, invest time to better understand complex concepts and have strong attention to detail. You love working in a team where trust is key and want to make an impact everyday. If this sounds like you, please apply and come work with us.
Studies show that minorities and members of underrepresented groups apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Trulioo encourages everyone interested in a role to apply. We look forward to your application!