- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Professional Svcs
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 01/23/2023
- Website: addepar.com
- Company Address: 303 Bryant Street 3rd Floor, Mountain View, CA, 94041
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About AddeparAddepar is a leading provider of technology for the wealth management industry. The company’s performance reporting and analytics platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place.
Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London and Edinburgh, Scotland.
Solutions Consultants/Architects are responsible for designing and implementing solutions for new clients, ensuring that we are efficiently and effectively onboarding some of the world’s most sophisticated investors. They are focused on identifying how Addepar can unlock significant value for our clients’ businesses and regularly call upon their analytical skills in order to advise clients on how to model and examine their financial instruments and assets. They have a deep understanding of both finance and technology, take ownership of our clients’ happiness, and excel at project management and governance.
Our ideal candidate has a history of providing a superior client experience directly in investment management or in software deployments of a related domain. They are given discretion over their projects and work schedule and are expected to display self-reliance as well as the ability to collaborate with other Addepar resources within our Sales, Product, and Partnership organizations. They must be a strong project manager and possess an understanding of our target markets (or a hunger and willingness to learn). They also possess the technical skills to take a hands-on approach to teaching, learning, and developing the functions of our organisation.
What You’ll Do
- Demonstrate technical and industry expertise to onboard users and client data onto Addepar
- Deliver high-value client outcomes aligned with client expectations and transition seamlessly to a best-practice operating model
- Effectively and proactively manage expectations both internally and externally throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Ensure retention of clients driven by high client satisfaction and referenceability
- Manage scope change to deliver high-value client outcomes aligned with client expectations
- 100% compliance with gold standard responsibilities and documentation
- Own historical data conversions from start to finish using Addepar’s best practice methodologies
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to complete simultaneous projects, seeing each through to the finish line
- Proactively communicate project health and status to internal and external senior leadership
- Think critically about how to improve our current processes and tools both internally and externally as our client base expands
- Minimise project effort and duration through the development of scalable processes, pre-configured templates, and improved methodologies
- Own and facilitate delivery assurance for external, third-party engagements
- Be a guide on all things Addepar
Who You Are
- Professional experience in Project management, Financial Services or Consulting is preferred. Prior client-facing experience is a plus
- Candidates must have superior communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- An understanding of historical data conversion methodologies and different source systems (or hunger and willingness to learn).
- Process-oriented with an eye toward continuous improvement
- The ideal candidate must be independent, adaptable, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to train and communicate effectively with clients via email, on the phone, and face-to-face
- Passion for technology and finance
- Occasional Travel
- [Bonus] Previous experience in investment management software implementations
- [Bonus] Previous experience with programming/scripting, specifically python
- [Bonus] Previous experience with Salesforce
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.