- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Supply Chain and Logistics
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: slync.io
- Company Address: , Dallas, Texas, 76262
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Slync.ioSlync.io is the innovator behind the first purpose-built operating platform for global shippers and logistics service providers that delivers higher productivity and process efficiency through intelligent automation.
Slync.io is the innovator behind the first purpose-built orchestration platform for global shippers and logistics service providers that delivers higher productivity and process efficiency through intelligent automation. Logistics Orchestration® by Slync.io makes teams more productive, companies more profitable, and customers more successful. Slync’s platform connects disparate systems, ingests structured and unstructured datasets, orchestrates teams, and automates processes seamlessly to advance the global freight industry.
We are a dynamic, agile, and driven group of problem solvers that deliver unparalleled results for our customers by solving critical challenges in the lives of daily logistics operators. Our diverse team comes from all over the world, from other successful startups, big tech companies, logistics service providers, and supply chain technology leaders. We’re looking for motivated and exceptional people to join us on our exciting journey to revolutionize the logistics software industry globally.
Slync is fully remote. This position can be based out of either the U.S. or Canada.
Do you enjoy delighting customers? Do you have experience with supply chain technology and transformation projects? We are looking for you! Slync.io is looking for a Project Manager, Customer Success, to join a cross functional team of highly motivated commercial, solutions engineering, and implementation professionals. Be part of the growing team that delivers world class supply chain technology solutions to some of the world’s leading logistics service providers and global shippers. Our Customer Success team advises and guides customers, ensuring they implement Slync’s Logistics Orchestration™ solutions successfully, adopt it widely, and continuously gain business value from our products and services. We serve as the trusted point of contact for Slync’s strategic key customers across the customer lifecycle; on-boarding, adoption, advocacy, and renewal.
- Develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, working closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
- Understand the motivation, business drivers, strategic goals, and desired business outcomes for your portfolio of enterprise customers.
- Develop and maintain implementation timelines and project documentation for onboarding phases, including, requirements, charters & work plans, and delivery timelines.
- Capture notes and feedback from critical meetings and discussions, and archive these with other project documentation; communicate changes proactively to appropriate parties
- During onboarding, ensure assigned tasks are completed on time and according to requirements and expectations; continuously monitor progress, communicate status to stakeholders, and any potential risks to senior team members.
- Craft joint customer success plans that include agreed upon scope, shared metrics, user engagement, the sophistication of usage, adoption plans, timelines, communication, and eliminates barriers to customer advocacy and expansion.
- Lead a cross-functional partnership across your named customer(s) and Slync.io and identify new ways our solutions can differentiate them in the market.
- Facilitate solutions workshops and Executive Business Reviews with customers on best-known practices, operating models, adoption, etc.
- Maintain high levels of engagement across a broad group of customer stakeholders, with an emphasis on customer appreciation and advocacy
- Contribute to the library of customer success assets (customer references, case studies) and thought leadership (methodology, point of view, white papers)
- Be a recognized role model of Slync’s cultural values, including empathy, courtesy, playfulness, thriving, and solidarity
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in customer-facing customer success, account management, or strategic consulting roles. SaaS experience preferred
- Possess passion about the future of logistics and thrive on positively impacting the working lives of people in supply chain organizations.
- Possess integrity and sound judgment.
- Can organize, summarize, clarify, and communicate ideas simply, succinctly, and accurately, in term building trust with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Have quick intelligence, are fast on your feet, and quickly respond to issues and questions.
- Have a big capacity to both think and ‘do’. Flourishes in a ‘hands-on’ role, adding value at different levels.
- Are a team-player who has a proven track record of excelling in fast-growing environments and taking initiative above and beyond the call of duty.
- Possess experience implementing and supporting large scale technology solutions.
- Possess experience in an enterprise solution sales environment and ability to partner with sales representatives in the development and closure of sales opportunities is preferred
- Can thrive in a demanding role that requires strong engagement, committed priority management, and high emotional intelligence.
Slync.io is excited to offer full-time roles with a competitive base salary, unlimited vacation, comprehensive medical, life, disability, dental, and vision insurance as well as pre-tax flexible spending accounts for transportation commuter benefits, healthcare savings accounts, 401K, and monthly communication allowances. We also host team-building activities and provide a great environment to accelerate your career and personal life.
Slync.io is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization. Slync.io is an e-Verify company. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.