- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Data Analytics & Infrastructure
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: sqream.com
- Company Address: 7 World Trade Center, 250 Greenwich Street, New York, 10007
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About SQream TechnologiesSQream provides an analytics platform that minimizes Total Time to Insight (TTTI) for time-sensitive data, on-prem and on-the-cloud. Designed for tera-to-peta-scale data, the GPU-powered platform enables enterprises to rapidly ingest and analyze their growing data – providing full-picture visibility for improved customer experience, operational efficiency, and previously unobtainable business insights.
SQream is looking for a highly motivated and experienced VP of Marketing to join the leadership team to lead and scale its global marketing activities with strong experience in brand strategy and ABM. As the VP marketing at SQream together with a team of marketers, you will work closely with the product team and sales and bus dev team to:
Develop the marketing strategy taking into account:
- Focus on key geographics
- Focus on targeted accounts
- Define targeted personas
- Define user journey
- Define integrated marketing plan across field and digital activities
Develop and maintain the SQream brand and messaging:
- Consistency across all channels
- Internal communication
Define demand gen plan to support sales:
- Analysis across the user journey - (knowledge of automation systems, setting KPI, Scoring and define MaL and MQL’s
- Has proven success generating ROI positive demand through a diverse set of both offline (partners, events, etc.) and digital channels (email, paid and organic search, display media, social, community, and distributed content marketing).
- Proven success executing ABM campaigns in collaboration with Sales and Account Management.
- Plan and manage execution of all digital campaigns across a variety of channels.
- Know how to gain alignment among key stakeholders and then execute the brand vision by driving adoption throughout the organization at all level
- Content Marketing
- Manage the team to create engaging content for Tof, Mof , Bof activities.
- Manage the company global events plan including virtual, industry and F2F meetups to support the strategic objectives set by the company
- Manage the communication
- cadence covering:
- Thought leadership plan
- Product releases
- Manage AR activity plan for tier one, two, and three analysts a “Salesperson Marketer”, acting as a leader to align Marketing and Sales teams toward common goals and KPIs.o
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative individual.
- 5+ years of experience in leading a highly skilled and diverse marketing department in a tech company
- Experience in Enterprise software
- Experience in the big data space is a big advantage
- Excellent English speaking and writing skillsExperience with SAAS products
- Has worked on a global scale
- Experience with digital and traditional marketing and use of marketing automation
- Experience with using marketing analytics to make the right decisions
- Experience with Customer Marketing (Up-Sell, Cross-Sell, Retention) is a plus
- Channel/Partner Marketing and Enablement Marketing Experience is a plus
- Collaborative leader, especially with product and sales
- Track record building and leading great teams
- (HQ of SQream is based in the heart of Tel Aviv)