- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 11/17/2022
- Website: yotpo.com
- Company Address: 400 Lafayette Street, New York, NY, 10003, US
About YotpoYotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships.
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty & Referrals program, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is looking for a PPC Manager to join our Paid Acquisition team.
We’re looking for a self-motivated quick learner who thrives at the intersection of data, creativity, and execution to scale and optimize our paid acquisition channels with a strong focus on Social (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.).
The Paid Acquisition team is a part of the Marketing Department and works cross-functionally with multiple departments, including demand generation business owners, content, product marketing, design, sales, operations, and BI.
- Manage, optimize and scale paid social activity on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Quora, G2Crowd, Capterra, and more
- Plan and manage all organic social activities on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and more
- Manage paid campaigns end to end, including budgets, bids, account structure, ad copy, landing page, creatives, conversion optimization, and more
- Work with DG business and segment stakeholders to develop and execute strategic paid media plans for specific product lines, audience segments, and geographies
- Work with our in-house design and content teams to continuously develop and optimize ad campaigns
- Collect and analyze campaign data to identify optimization steps for future campaigns and new opportunities
- Report on paid results from traffic to closed deals
- +1 year of experience leading and managing paid social campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Experience managing search social campaigns (Google Search, Bing, Shopify Ads) – advantage
- Working experience with Google Analytics
- Highly skilled self-learner, eager to master new concepts independently, naturally analytical, and curious
- A people-person with strong interpersonal skills that can work as part of a team
- Able to manage several projects and interfaces across the marketing team and the company
- Outstanding Excel & data analysis skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- High level of English (written and spoken)
- Hands-on experience with Hotjar, WordPress, Wistia, and Amplitude – advantage
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above – that’s okay! We believe in hiring talented people. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
This is a full-time position located in our TLV office.