- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 11/17/2022
- Website: yotpo.com
- Company Address: 400 Lafayette Street, New York, NY, 10003, US
About YotpoYotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships.
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty & Referrals program, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We are looking for a Platform Hands-On Tech Lead to join our Platform Group.
This role is perfect for a data tech enthusiast who’s up for the challenge of working as a technical lead and solving complex problems at scale.
The domain is responsible for taking Yotpo’s platform to new heights and working on core functionality within our products.
As part of your role you will:
- Be part of our real-time event-driven Customer Data Platform architecture.
- Lead the product's technological roadmap.
- Create tech roadmaps and vision for the CDP team for large scale systems
- Research and benchmark technologies, initiate/implement effective POCs.
- Design and implement complex data engines serving Yotpo’s product lines
- Work with product teams to learn, refine, and adjust our CDP business requirements.
- Break down the long-term platform vision into gradual practical milestones.
- Collaborate with development, DevOps,and product.
- Work closely with other teams and lead the execution of complex projects.
- Research and evaluate technologies as well as design patterns and share best practices.
- A true team player with leadership skills and a passion for data and cutting-edge technologies.
- Hands-on experience and expertise with real-time event-driven big data high scale systems in the cloud, preferably in Java.
- Designing a distributed, scalable, reliable, and resilient reactive messaging-based system using Microservices architecture and Java/Spring technologies.
- Extensive experience working with streaming technologies such as Kafka Streams/Connect.
- Extensive experience with various NoSQL and relational databases, such as Elasticsearch.
- Experience with leading the technological roadmap of a product-oriented big-data system.
- Extensive experience using AWS services and databases.
- Experience with message formats (JSON Schema, AVRO, PB) using Schema Registry.
- Experience with events stream processing using Java.
- Experience CI/CD cycles and tools.
- Experience with Kubernetes, EKS, Docker, Terraform, and Helm.
- Experience with monitoring and observability tools.