- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 11/17/2022
- Website: yotpo.com
- Company Address: 400 Lafayette Street, New York, NY, 10003, US
About YotpoYotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships.
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty & Referrals program, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We are looking for an Experienced Data Science Researcher to join our amazing & growing data science team at Yotpo. Our team works on fundamental challenges within the e-commerce world that span many research domains, including ML, DL, Recommendation, NLP, Image and more. We are a fast-growing company that is building a cloud of solutions for e-commerce websites, and the data science team is crucial to the success of the company.
What we offer:
- Work on a variety of research domains – ML, DL, NLP, CV, Recommendation and more.
- A team that truly believes in knowledge-sharing and collaboration.
- An innovative culture that fuels personal growth.
- Developing ML-based solutions for Yotpo’s eCommerce products.
- Conducting research and solving a variety of problems.
- Implementing these solutions to production along with other researchers & engineers.
- Brainstorming constantly :)
- MSc / PhD in Computer Science, EE, Statistics or equivalent.
- At least 4+ years of experience as a data science researcher.
- Strong academic foundations in one of the following fields: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Statistics.
- Very good coding and software engineering skills – python is a must.
- Experience with advanced python packages
- Experience with SQL or pyspark.
- Excellent visualization skills.