- Job Type: Part-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 11/17/2022
- Website: yotpo.com
- Company Address: 400 Lafayette Street, New York, NY, 10003, US
About YotpoYotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships.
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty & Referrals program, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is looking for a Customer Care representative who will join our customer care team.
Yotpo’s Customer Care Organization is focused on our self-service customer experience and will enable customers to design and execute their marketing strategy while leveraging Yotpo’s product suite.
In this role you will support our global self-service customer communications, work in a data-driven environment and execute our service vision.
Our ideal candidate will be open for a part time, entry level position with customer service experience, preferably within the eCommerce industry. The candidate should be flexible , goal oriented and familiar with the customer service process .
- Interact and provide multi product service to self served customers via video calls and chats
- Work according to a predefined playbook in order to meet KPIs and support business requirements.
- Report and adapt to specific use cases in order to improve product adoption, usage and overall customer satisfaction.
- Systematically improve all performance metrics, including those related to productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Work closely with Product, Marketing and other Support leaders
- Ideally, 3rd year student with customer service experience
- Native level English ,excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate with customers in a business situation
- A natural educator whose willingness to teach is reflected in responses in information, and overall support provided to our customers
- Team player
- Can-do approach, service-minded mentality
- Experience within the eCommerce industry – an advantage