- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Health Tech
- Post Date: 11/17/2022
- Website: zone7.ai
- Company Address: 550 California Ave., Palo Alto, CA
About Zone7Zone7 helps athletes, coaches and medical professionals bridge the gap between maximum performance and avoiding injury. We use AI-driven pattern recognition to predict injuries and simulate how changes in training and working impact performance and injuries. Data is collected from wearables, medical profiles and physio & screening products to ensure the utmost accuracy and trust.
Zone7 is a data science platform built with and for professional sports teams, delivering training insights and recommendations that reduce the risk of injury and improve athlete performance. By analyzing data from thousands of athletes, our algorithms identify patterns that lead to injury as well as peak performance, and apply these learnings to create optimal recovery and workload plans.
To learn more about our product click here.
We partner with clients in soccer, NBA, NFL and NCAA, including well respected sports organizations like Liverpool FC, LAFC and UC Cal Berkeley Football.
We are seeking a Finance Operations Professional to work closely with our HR ops, Chief of Staff and CFO to streamline global finance operations. This role will be part of our global Ops team, responsible for managing global payroll, bookkeeping across entities, management reporting, expense management and other administrative duties.
We are a distributed team across the United States, Europe and Israel. This role is based out of our office in Ramat Gan where you’ll work side by side with the rest of the Israel team.
The Finance Ops team member will be responsible for our growing company’s bookkeeping / journal entries, global payroll, expense / corporate card management, and other administrative duties on an ad-hoc basis. Our company’s operations span across many countries, cultures and timezones; we highly value the ability to learn quickly, being a self starter and flexibility.
- Record month-end journal entries to ensure the accuracy of monthly reporting.
- Prepare account reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts with adequate support.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures and resolve related accounting issues.
- Ensure trial balance accounts are reconciled with supporting schedules.
- Work with CFO to prepare monthly and annual financial statements to comply with financial reporting requirements under the agreements with 3rd parties.
- Run payroll for our US, UK and Israel subsidiaries
- Manage expense protocols and corporate card controls via TripActions
- Assist with accounting for international operations of foreign subsidiaries.
- Assist with internal and external financial audit requests.
- Assist with various ad-hoc requests from other teams outside of Corporate Finance.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who want to be part of a fast-paced and fluid company poised for growth in one of the country’s most rapidly changing industries.
Forward-thinking, innovative approaches and comfort with complexity are what define the ForeFront Power team. We are looking for individuals eager to run at the front with us.
- 5+ years of experience as a bookkeeper in a tech environment.
- Bookkeeping type 3 or more required, including End-to-End Experience in recording journal entries and other month-end processes.
- 2+ years of experience in payroll accounting.
- 2+ years of experience in providing bookkeeping services to US companies including knowledge of local laws to comply with monthly reporting. requirements.
- Thorough understanding of US GAAP. Basic understanding of IFRS is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages including Quickbooks.
- Experience with multi-entity structures.
- Proficient in English, and comfortable working across time zones.
- Keen multi-tasking capabilities, flexibility, and organizational skills; attention to detail; ability to work under strict deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Strong creative problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related fields is a plus.