- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 01/25/2023
- Website: fundguard.com
- Company Address: 54 W. 40th Street, New York, NY, 10018
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About FundGuardFundGuard is the new generation financial services technology company that has built a global asset servicing operating system and technology platform for asset managers and their service providers.
FundGuard is the new generation investment accounting utility for asset managers and their service providers. Our cloud-native, AI-powered operating system and technology platform are transforming investment operations. FundGuard existentially changes asset servicing to enable reduced fees and the ability to offer new and innovative products, including crypto-asset services, at scale, today and tomorrow.
The company is led by an experienced team with successful exits and has raised more than $55 million, backed by strategic partners including Citi and State Street Corp, venture firms Blumberg Capital, LionBird Ventures, and Team8 Capital among others.
We offer an exciting work opportunity where you’ll:
- Use cutting edge cloud technologies
- Develop one of the more robust enterprise applications with deep financial engines
- Work with massive sets of data
- Build a highly performant application to serve leading global financial institutions
- Collaborate with highly experienced engineering and product team members
We are located in Azrieli Center Tel Aviv.
What will you be doing?
- Own new and existing features, all the way from design, implementation, and testing to production for financial data solutions.
- Prototyping ideas and building new products on top of our growing ecosystem of services and libraries.
- Work in large distributed information systems, building, and scaling data pipelines using a microservices architecture.
- Collaborating with full-stack and data-science teams to design custom integrations that fit seamlessly into our clients’ workflows.
- Working closely with our product team to research and design new core capabilities that bring to life the company’s strategy.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience with big-data technologies, such as Kafka, Spark, Cassandra, ElasticSearch, Redis, Hadoop, MongoDB.
- Experience in OOP (Java / Python / C#).
- Experience with large distributed information systems, building, and scaling data pipelines
- Strong passion for details and tackling complex tasks.
- Leader, team player, fast learner and has a “get things done” attitude.
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience of working with Kubernetes.
- Experience of working with Spring Framework.
- Financial understanding.
- Experience of working with Dockers.
- Operational, systems, and networking knowledge.
- Computer science degree from a leading university or/and technological intelligence units graduate.