- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 11/17/2022
- Website: yotpo.com
- Company Address: 400 Lafayette Street, New York, NY, 10003, US
About YotpoYotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships.
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty & Referrals program, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Join us in shaping the future of eCommerce!
We are looking for a Front-end Expert to join our R&D site. We are a group of fun, curious, out-of-the-box thinkers, who love working together to solve complex problems as much as we love hanging out together.
Our Technologies: Java, ,Angular, Vue.js, MySql, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Redis, , Spark and more
What we offer:
- A constantly growing environment and meaningful, high-impact work
- All the tools, training, and support you need for success
- A great team of people who are passionate about technology and eCommerce
- An innovative culture that fuels personal growth
- Delivering scalable features to support Yotpo’s vision in a timely and quality manner
- Participating and leading the design of complex features
- Working closely with developers, Product, Operations, Client Services, and more
- Collaborating with team members on technological and architectural topics
- A BSc in computer science/engineering (or equivalent)
- 5+ years of experience in software development of web applications
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and the ability to write clean, semantic markup
- Familiarity with standard front-end toolkits such as: Grunt, Webpack, Bower, Yarn etc.
- Experience with testing frameworks (unit and e2e) using Jasmine / Mocha / Protractor.
- Experience with front-end automation frameworks and flows
We will happily consider candidates whose experience doesn't match our specific technologies.
Life at Yotpo:
- Weekly allotted time for working on personal projects
- Yearly “Innovation Week”
- Weekly sports games & Pilates, a kitchen stocked with healthy food, volunteering opportunities, enrichment events