If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty & Referrals program, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We're SMSBump, a Yotpo Company. SMSBump is a text marketing suite helping eCommerce store owners increase their ROI and customer loyalty. Currently, our product is being used by 90000+ eCommerce businesses globally. We have featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms including Shopify and BigCommerce.
We are looking for a keen Product Manager who is excited about great products, as well as solving complex customer and business problems.
The PM will be working on developing clear business requirements and mockups in collaboration with all stakeholders to add awesome new features on the platform, while owning the backlog and the UAT processes to deliver best-in-class UX. The PM naturally must be proficient in requirements gathering and adept at open and fast-paced environment while gaining a strong understanding of both business and technical aspects of the platform.
- Gather, understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications and mock-ups;
- Define and help prioritise the product backlog and product roadmap;
- Actively manage product changes, issues and timelines while communicating to relevant stakeholders in a proactive manner;
- Be the driving force behind the product release cycle including testing, feedback, and overall quality assurance;
- Oversee the different development stages and evaluate the product development progress
The perfect Candidate:
- At least 3 years of related experience as a Product Manager in Agile/SCRUM;
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills;
- A self-starter who excels in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
- The desire to redefine the benchmark for excellence, be part of something big and learn as much as you can in the process;
- Excellent English (both written and spoken);
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills;
- Experience with requirements tracking tools e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Asana is a plus;
- Familiarity with UAT or previous testing experience is a plus;
- Experience with eCommerce and/or automation solutions is a big plus;
What we offer:
- Track to success – work in a dynamic organization with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Food vouchers – monthly
- Managing a fixed monthly budget for social benefits thru Re:Benefit – a flexible online benefits solution
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
- Stocked kitchen and bar
- In light of the global pandemic, we are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll continue working in a hybrid model.