- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 06/24/2022
- Website: trulioo.com
- Company Address: 1055 West Hastings Street Floor 12, Vancouver, BC, V6E 2E9
About TruliooTrulioo offers the most robust and comprehensive global identity verification solution in the market. Through one single portal/API, Trulioo can assist you with all your AML/KYC identity verification requirements by providing secure access to over 5 billion identities worldwide. Trulioo’s mission is to create products that solve online identity verification challenges in a way that is accessible to both SME and large enterprise customers.
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 250 million businesses in more than 100 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, and Dublin, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo is looking to welcome the first member of our Marketing Analytics team. Reporting to the Director, Data Science, the Marketing Data Analyst will harness our various Marketing data sets to identify trends, share strategic insights, and put forward recommendations for ongoing improvement. This is a full-time position that can be fully remote or based out of our offices in Vancouver, BC, San Diego, CA, or Austin, TX.
We’re looking for someone to be mission control when it comes to insights on what we’ve done, what we’re doing and what we should do next. The Senior Marketing Data Analyst will power the Marketing team’s focus and prioritization on initiatives that have the highest impact on revenue based on data-backed insights.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage reporting for key marketing systems (Marketo, Salesforce, Klipfolio, Drift and more) to share insights and recommendations with Demand Generation team and broader Marketing team
- Provide data analysis and insights across web (traffic, visitor behaviour, site performance), Demand Generation initiatives (ROI, CAC, LTV), and the expansion of current customer accounts
- Monitor campaigns and lead flow to help the team optimize performance across vendors and channels
- Work with Marketing Operations, Revenue Operations, and Customer Success Operations on collecting, cleaning, maintaining data integrity and security for business data
- Identify and champion opportunities to increase velocity of organizational goals including improving efficiency, conversion, revenue generation, and more
- Provide input and recommendations on infrastructure and data pipelines
- Understanding of B2B SaaS end-to-end, lead to customer, demand funnel including campaign and marketing channel types such as SEM and Email, is a must
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Ads preferred
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, Qlik, UltiProBI, PowerBI, etc.)
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Proficiency with Marketo and Salesforce is a plus
- Proficiency with Python is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years experience using analytics to drive business decisions
Hear from the Trulioo Marketing team about advancing your career by clicking here!
Working at Trulioo