- Job Type: Intern
- Function: Intern
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: trulioo.com
- Company Address: 1055 West Hastings Street Floor 12, Vancouver, BC, V6E 2E9
About TruliooTrulioo offers the most robust and comprehensive global identity verification solution in the market. Through one single portal/API, Trulioo can assist you with all your AML/KYC identity verification requirements by providing secure access to over 5 billion identities worldwide. Trulioo’s mission is to create products that solve online identity verification challenges in a way that is accessible to both SME and large enterprise customers.
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 250 million businesses in more than 100 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, and Dublin, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
We are seeking an energetic and aspiring individual interested in conducting in-depth research for the product management team. This individual would be querying and then conducting analysis on the results from related systems around the world and reporting on gaps as well as recommendations, your final report would provide insights which will be leveraged in our product planning. This position would report to the VP of Product. This is a six month contract.
What you will be doing:
- Interacting with, and conducting comparative analysis of results of related systems
- Conducting gap and data analysis between these related systems
- Ongoing reporting on results and providing recommendations
- Present a final detailed report and recommendations
- Strong business, operational and technical aptitude with a proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and user interfaces
- Experience analyzing data sets in Excel or Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Qlik, UltiProBI, PowerBI, etc.) and presenting those findings
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Post-Secondary Degree or combination of desired experience and education
- Self-motivated, results driven, detailed-oriented, and an appetite for high achievement
- Multi-lingual as you will be dealing with systems in other languages (Nice to have)
Hear from the Trulioo Product team about advancing your career by clicking here!
Working at Trulioo