- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: trulioo.com
- Company Address: 1055 West Hastings Street Floor 12, Vancouver, BC, V6E 2E9
About TruliooTrulioo offers the most robust and comprehensive global identity verification solution in the market. Through one single portal/API, Trulioo can assist you with all your AML/KYC identity verification requirements by providing secure access to over 5 billion identities worldwide. Trulioo’s mission is to create products that solve online identity verification challenges in a way that is accessible to both SME and large enterprise customers.
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 250 million businesses in more than 100 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, and Dublin, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
To help continue to fuel our growth, we are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented, goal-directed Product Manager at the forefront of innovation to expand our Product team. This role will report into the Director of Product. This role is responsible for fully understanding the needs of the customer, while owning the entire product management lifecycle and defining product roadmap. We are looking for inquisitive and methodological people that thrive in an innovative environment. This is a full-time position in our Dublin office.
What you'll be doing:
- Own your product: vision, implementation and iteration
- Be the voice of the customer: attain a deep understanding of their needs and wants
- Define and refine the product roadmap in collaboration with stakeholders across the company
- Evaluate and understand the market, user behavior and competition, translating these into detailed User Stories
- Work at all levels of the release process: Design, Engineering, QA and Marketing
- Groom and manage your product backlog
- Be the subject matter & technical expert resource for the product for Product, Marketing, Sales, Support, customers, prospects, and partners
- Create knowledge-based articles, documentation and videos to ensure successful adoption of your product internally and externally
- Built products using modern Fintech and developer APIs
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- A self-starter mentality and strong management skills
- Proficiency in the English language with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are a must
- BSc degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or an equivalent level of technical experience and skills
- 3 or more years of experience as a Product Manager in a software company (preferably SaaS-based B2B solutions)
- Experience with identity verification products (or other relevant industries within fintech) (Nice to have)
- Held an engineering role in their career (Nice to have)
- Experience managing software products with a UX and customer focused approach (Nice to have)