- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: trulioo.com
- Company Address: 1055 West Hastings Street Floor 12, Vancouver, BC, V6E 2E9
About TruliooTrulioo offers the most robust and comprehensive global identity verification solution in the market. Through one single portal/API, Trulioo can assist you with all your AML/KYC identity verification requirements by providing secure access to over 5 billion identities worldwide. Trulioo’s mission is to create products that solve online identity verification challenges in a way that is accessible to both SME and large enterprise customers.
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 250 million businesses in more than 100 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, and Dublin, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Revenue Operations, the Revenue Operations Specialist is responsible for working with the Sales Operations team and developing and maintaining a standard set of reports for daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly use and managing the Trulioo sales technology.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing and maintaining Sales data structure in the CRM and other software programs (Salesforce, Salesloft, Dealhub, Gong, Loopio)
- Recognizing, developing, and implementing process improvements within the Sales organization, as well as hand-off processes from Sales to Customer Success
- Identify and correct bottlenecks in the overall Sales process
- Optimize lead routing and task based prioritization
- Implement and refine Sales automation tools
- Developing and maintaining reports of Key Performance Indicators
- Enabling Sales process effectiveness for all Sales team members
- Partnering with Sales Leaders to create and maintain Sales forecasting models and data
- Creating and maintaining Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and Sales-related resource material
- Assisting with the onboarding and training process of new and existing Sales team members
- 1-2 years of experience in Revenue Operations or as a Salesforce administrator.
- Salesforce.com Lightning interface experience as an adminstrator.
- Efficient in using functionality such as: Data Loader, Flows, Reports and Dashboards, Management of Custom Apps and Objects.
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of Trulioo and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- A result and success oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
Hear from the Trulioo Sales team about advancing your career by clicking here!
Working at Trulioo