- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: trulioo.com
- Company Address: 1055 West Hastings Street Floor 12, Vancouver, BC, V6E 2E9
About TruliooTrulioo offers the most robust and comprehensive global identity verification solution in the market. Through one single portal/API, Trulioo can assist you with all your AML/KYC identity verification requirements by providing secure access to over 5 billion identities worldwide. Trulioo’s mission is to create products that solve online identity verification challenges in a way that is accessible to both SME and large enterprise customers.
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 250 million businesses in more than 100 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, and Dublin, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Reporting to the Director of Sales EMEA, the Sales Manager EMEA is responsible for managing and growing our Enterprise Sales team made up of talented (Senior) Account Executives. As a leader you create a fun and high performing environment where you are able to get the best out of your team by motivating each individual. You approach rapid business growth through creative thinking and problem solving and by staying true to best practices. Through working closely with your team, you have your eye focused on achieving your quota and reaching key performance indicators. You enjoy a hybrid work environment where you are in the office a couple of days per week to collaborate with your team and to be a culture champion.
What you'll be doing:
- Coach and manage the performance of the Account Executives through 1:1’s, call coaching and team meetings
- Support the broader Enterprise Sales team by working with your peers in the Sales leadership team and coordinating with Marketing, Customer Success and Product for feedback loops, GTM strategy and operational efficiencies
- Provide weekly updates on your forecast, KPI metrics and insights into the business, ensuring all data is trackable in Salesforce
- Align with Sales Enablement on training, sales methodology and supporting needs
- Build a team culture of people who are high performers, who help each other succeed and who love working at Trulioo
- You are a coach and talent developer
- You have a proven ability to track, evaluate and improve the sales process and opportunity conversion rates
- Demonstrate a history of making day to day decisions and being accountable for results
- You have strong forecasting ability and experience
- Team player with a positive and infectious attitude
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to successfully articulate technical product specifications and product value propositions
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- You are both tactical and strategic in your approach to your team management
- You are keen to grow and learn in your role and you like to experiment
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Sales Manager in a tech company
- Before working as a Manager you were an account executive
- You understand saas metrics and how to pivot and scale your team
Hear from the Trulioo Sales team about advancing your career by clicking here!
Working at Trulioo