- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: trulioo.com
- Company Address: 1055 West Hastings Street Floor 12, Vancouver, BC, V6E 2E9
About TruliooTrulioo offers the most robust and comprehensive global identity verification solution in the market. Through one single portal/API, Trulioo can assist you with all your AML/KYC identity verification requirements by providing secure access to over 5 billion identities worldwide. Trulioo’s mission is to create products that solve online identity verification challenges in a way that is accessible to both SME and large enterprise customers.
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 250 million businesses in more than 100 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, and Dublin, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Content Marketing and Production, the Senior Content Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the team responsible for building insights led content in the identity verification space across key vertical markets and geographies. This role will be responsible for identifying research and insights needed to support our brand narrative and go-to-market strategies and leading the creation of different types of content including studies, reports, presentations, video and others as needed.
You’ll be working alongside a dynamic team of talented and collaborative marketers who thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high level of autonomy. The team leverages industry knowledge and insights in order to apply the most impactful B2B marketing strategies and tactics that support the company’s mission and business objectives.
What you'll be doing:
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams to conceptualize, plan, execute and measure global thought leadership campaigns that support Trulioo’s brand awareness goals
- Lead a small team of content writers focused on insights-led content that will be used across a variety of channels (events, web, etc.)
- Use a variety of research methods including sourcing and interviewing industry and subject matter experts (SMEs), conducting desk research, and analyzing and incorporating primary and secondary survey data to extract powerful insights and compelling storylines to help position Trulioo the global leader in global identity verification.
- Write, edit, produce, and review customer-centric thought leadership content to help inform decision-makers across industries, segments and geographies about the future direction of identity verification
- Develop and deliver presentations and enablement webinars on thought leadership work to internal and external audiences
- Develop compelling stories for executives to present in high-profile international events and customer meetings
- Work with a dynamic team of designers to build decks, videos, and other creative assets
- Develop thought leadership enablement toolkits (e.g., presentation decks, key insights snapshots, and talking points one-pagers, etc.) for Communications, Marketing, Sales, and other internal partners and stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with Communications and Executive Leadership for consistency and to leverage ideas where appropriate, to stay current on business priorities and points of view, and with key marketing partners (ex: strategic events, executive programs); develop strong collaborative relationships with internal business partners and communicate regularly with all partners regarding content needs.
- 15+ years of relevant work experience, with at least 5 in integrated public relations, ideally with a mix of in-house and agency tenure
- 3+ years minimum working with researchers and data scientists to create compelling storylines that result in compelling content deliverables that inform, educate and inspire readers to want to learn more about Trulioo
- Have a journalist mindset – the ability to develop and work with client contacts to seek and pursue story leads that align with the content strategy
- Outstanding professional writing skills, and the ability to produce copy for social, media, client bylines
- A healthy balance between strategic thinking and “roll-up-the-sleeves” scrappiness
- A reputation for delivering projects on time, despite shifting workloads and many moving parts
- Solid research, interviewing, editing, and visual storytelling skills
- Experience as a player/coach team lead with meticulous organization and collaborative spirit
- Highly organized, able to manage multiple complex programs at the same time
- Ability to cultivate relationships across the company
- Strong presentation and speaking skills