- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: trulioo.com
- Company Address: 1055 West Hastings Street Floor 12, Vancouver, BC, V6E 2E9
About TruliooTrulioo offers the most robust and comprehensive global identity verification solution in the market. Through one single portal/API, Trulioo can assist you with all your AML/KYC identity verification requirements by providing secure access to over 5 billion identities worldwide. Trulioo’s mission is to create products that solve online identity verification challenges in a way that is accessible to both SME and large enterprise customers.
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 250 million businesses in more than 100 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, and Dublin, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo is seeking an experienced senior content writer to join our Product Experience team in the Customer Education arm.
We are seeking a reliable and experienced senior content writer that specializes in providing customer education to Trulioo products and internal product training and development solutions.
This candidate will provide exceptional learning experiences that are aligned to business solutions, thereby actualizing people’s learning goals and positively impacting the bottom line. Develop and design product learning material and incorporate current technology in developing specific self-paced and in context learning curricula.
This individual will have the strong aptitude to provide accurate analysis of training and curriculum needs of an impressive range of clients and organizations from multiple industries.
What you'll be doing:
- Contributing to cross-product content design strategy
- Creating new and maintaining existing technical learning content or multimedia scripts for multiple features or apps, with a strong focus on end-to-end learning journeys.
- Focus on the content strategy for overriding feature area
- Developing content for training content descriptions, our new customer training site, and in context product learning.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and impacting headlines and body copy to capture the attention of the target learning audience.
- Provide oversight for design, development, technology integration, and planning for curriculum, assessment, and instructional implementation with deep consultation with subject matter experts, product owners, product experience teams and stakeholders.
- Identifying potential process issues in the curriculum development process; and implementing solutions that enhance the curriculum development principles and standards.
- Recommend changes to existing learning content, including technology or instructional methods, to derive better course delivery experiences for our learners
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
- Ensure all-around production consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate learning assets.
- Oversee that the content taxonomy and descriptions aligned with keyword and SEO guidelines to increase traffic
- Proofread and edit blog posts, articles and copies for errors and inconsistencies before publication.
- Ability to work effectively in an environment where tools, processes, and deliverables are not necessarily predefined.
- Minimum of five years' experience writing for a large agency or corporation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills.
- A portfolio of published learning content
- Proficient in learning content applications
- Working knowledge of content management systems, taxonomy, content tagging, and information architecture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective cross functional communication skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Ability to align to multiple brand strategies and ideas.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Working at Trulioo