- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: trulioo.com
- Company Address: 1055 West Hastings Street Floor 12, Vancouver, BC, V6E 2E9
About TruliooTrulioo offers the most robust and comprehensive global identity verification solution in the market. Through one single portal/API, Trulioo can assist you with all your AML/KYC identity verification requirements by providing secure access to over 5 billion identities worldwide. Trulioo’s mission is to create products that solve online identity verification challenges in a way that is accessible to both SME and large enterprise customers.
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 250 million businesses in more than 100 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, and Dublin, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo is seeking an ambitious and knowledgeable front end development engineer to join our rapidly growing worldwide engineering team. Positions are open in Iasi, Romania.
What you'll be doing:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Build our platforms, systems and infrastructure using your background in distributed systems.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Take initiative and be responsible for technical solutions to data quality and workflow challenges.
- Conduct code reviews and share knowledge with other engineers to maximise everyone’s potential and growth
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of software development experience, or 4-5 years with an advanced degree.
- Software development experience in Java or Scala.
- Experience architecting and developing distributed systems design.
- Experience in Java or Scala and frameworks used in building microservice architecture (Spring/Akka)
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experiencing mentoring junior software development engineers
- Experience with building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with critical, 24x7 systems
- Strong sense of ownership and drive.
Hear from the Trulioo Technology team about advancing your career by clicking here!
Working at Trulioo