- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: trulioo.com
- Company Address: 1055 West Hastings Street Floor 12, Vancouver, BC, V6E 2E9
About TruliooTrulioo offers the most robust and comprehensive global identity verification solution in the market. Through one single portal/API, Trulioo can assist you with all your AML/KYC identity verification requirements by providing secure access to over 5 billion identities worldwide. Trulioo’s mission is to create products that solve online identity verification challenges in a way that is accessible to both SME and large enterprise customers.
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 250 million businesses in more than 100 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, and Dublin, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
To continue our growth in EMEA, we are looking for an energetic, goal-oriented, self-starter Strategic Sales Development Representative to join us at Trulioo. As an integral part of our Strategic Sales Team, engaging with the largest and most important prospective customers, you will be responsible for generating new sources of revenue for the company. Specifically, you will be working to engage and attract new high-potential prospects and form and nurture relationships with these targeted accounts. This role will report into the Manager of Sales Development. This is a full-time position in our EMEA HQ in Dublin.
What you'll be doing:
As part of our Sales team, your day-to-day responsibilities will include the following:
- Driving top-of-funnel sales pipeline for companies with 5,000 employees or more.
- Collaborating with Strategic Account Executives on account-based planning for targeting high-value new business logos.
- Sourcing and qualifying new business leads and nurturing them through to opportunity creation.
- Profiling and mapping strategic accounts, and creating effective outreach cadences through phone and email, social media and marketing campaigns.
- Leveraging prospecting and lead generation tools (Salesforce, Salesloft, Lusha, LinkedIn Sales Navigator) to drive pipeline growth.
- Partnering with our Strategic Account Executives to accelerate the sales cycle and increase conversion from opportunity to Closed Won.
- Becoming an expert in the Regtech industry and Trulioo’s key markets, target buyers and competitors.
- Understanding the Trulioo product suite and value proposition at strategic account level.
- Representing the Trulioo mission, brand, and values in every prospect interaction.
- 3+ years of experience in a quota carrying, B2B sales role, preferably within a technology start-up environment.
- Active listening skills, an aptitude for story-telling with strong written and verbal communication.
- The ability to think on your feet and adapt a sales pitch in response to a prospect’s needs.
- Confidence in communicating and building relationships with Directors, VPs, and C-level Executives.
- The ability to prioritize, manage time and know when to ask for help.
- Curiosity, a growth mindset and a willingness to seek and implement feedback.
Hear from the Trulioo Sales team about advancing your career by clicking here!
Working at Trulioo