- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Health Tech
- Post Date: 08/03/2022
- Website: smithrx.com
- Company Address: 300 Brannan St Suite 601, San Francisco, CA, 94107
About SmithRxSmithRx is the next-generation pharmacy benefit partner built on a modern technology platform that creates new levels of flexibility, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. It’s a new path forward that aligns incentives and harnesses data analytics to deliver an exceptional pharmacy benefit product.
Who we are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our Company values of:
- Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Embrace the challenge.
- Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
As a Benefits Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the Plan Operations team with core benefits operations functions ensuring the high quality of the SmithRx product. You will play a supporting role within Plan Operations in building and maintaining accurate benefit configuration on the SmithRx platform; support cross-functional teams during implementation and onboarding; and be a resource to our support teams on benefits configurations.
What will you do:
- Build and maintaining benefit configuration for new and existing plans
- Maintain platform configurations necessary for ongoing operations
- Communicate project status, escalating issues when appropriate. Assist with changes to improve workflow efficiency
- Collaborate and provide support for implementation, customer success and member support teams when issues related to benefits arise
- Review and resolve benefit configuration issues timely
- Ensure that plans are configured accurately by conducting go-live testing
- Participate in post go-live auditing and support
- Maintain plan data integrity through monitoring the organization and structure of the plan configurations
- Support new client implementations
- Partner closely with internal teams to support all processes during onboarding and maintenance of accounts by working cross-functionally to resolve key issues that may arise
What you will bring to SmithRx:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Pharmacy Technician experience strongly preferred
- Robust analytical skills; advanced skills in Microsoft Excel required
- Strong communication skills via face-to-face meetings, conference calls and written correspondence
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy in work product
- Self-starter mentality: ability to make informed decisions, find creative approaches to difficult challenges, and deliver on commitments
- Execution-focused ethos - you are a solutions-oriented problem solver and efficiency driven
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to respond under the pressure of a fast-paced technology company
What SmithRx Offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental and Vision insurance
- Fully paid Life insurance and disability benefits
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities