- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Health Tech
- Post Date: 02/01/2023
- Website: imagene-ai.com
- Company Address: , Tel Aviv, IL
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About ImageneImagene AI provides AI-based molecular testing for cancer, leveraging the patient's histological data for personalized therapy.
Our mission at Imagene is to assist cancer patients in receiving the optimal treatment medicine can offer by leveraging AI to detect, in real-time, a broad range of cancerous biomarkers and genomic insights from the biopsy image alone.
About the position
Imagene is looking to hire a Chief Business Officer based in the US, responsible for initiating and leading commercial collaborations with pharmaceutical companies, medical institutions, and laboratories within the genomic sequencing and cancer care landscape.
We’re looking for a strong, experienced, and success-driven leader with a proven track record of closing biopharma business deals. The desired candidate should have a deep understanding of the oncology and US healthcare space, strong relationships and substantial network of contacts in biopharma companies, ability to shape the business strategy, map customer needs, and negotiate complex contracts.
What You'll Be Doing
- Serve as a member of the executive leadership team, collaborate with the CEO in setting the business strategy and vision
- Overall responsibility for identifying, evaluating, negotiating, securing, and managing business opportunities - “hands-on” execution of the company strategy
- Lead and recruit the business team
- Build and maintain relationships with biopharma companies and other providers (medical centers and private labs).
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities
- Identify, evaluate, and build the strategic justification for new products/markets
- 8+ years in business development/sales experience, primarily in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Experience with the US market
- Existing relationships within the pharma/biotech/medical centers space
- Experience in working with large and complex customers, including gaining access to key executives and stakeholders and successfully managing relationships
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Advanced degree (PhD, MD, or MBA)
- Deep knowledge of the precision oncology landscape – An advantage