- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: trulioo.com
- Company Address: 1055 West Hastings Street Floor 12, Vancouver, BC, V6E 2E9
About TruliooTrulioo offers the most robust and comprehensive global identity verification solution in the market. Through one single portal/API, Trulioo can assist you with all your AML/KYC identity verification requirements by providing secure access to over 5 billion identities worldwide. Trulioo’s mission is to create products that solve online identity verification challenges in a way that is accessible to both SME and large enterprise customers.
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 250 million businesses in more than 100 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, and Dublin, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Success, the Customer Success Manager is responsible for catering to our customers and growing revenue across their account base by aligning customer needs, product capabilities, and use case fit. You’ll be relied upon for your entrepreneurial nature, technical aptitude, collaborative style and ability to engage with high profile customers in the Payments, e-Commerce, Finserv, and Technology verticals.
What you'll be doing:
- Create and build relationships with existing customers to drive revenue growth and increase customer loyalty and product adoption
- Consistently communicate with decision-makers to understand their identity verification needs and business requirements
- Manage multiple business units/opportunities within the same organization, with potentially different use-cases for each
- Analyze and evaluate product performance metrics and technical optimization opportunities within the services platform
- Navigate and negotiate contract changes, upgrades, and amendments
- Maintain communication and coordination with Sales, Marketing, Support, Product and executive team members
- Coordinate and perform product demos as required
- Maintain up to date records in Sales CRM; provide ongoing feedback on system use and opportunities for efficiencies
- Forecast renewals and upsells in a transactional environment
- Manage multiple stakeholders (internal and external) while easily pivoting from a c-suite to a technical contact
- Strong business, operational and technical aptitude with a proven ability to quickly learn new technologies and transactional business models
- Familiarity with managing customers in a SaaS or similar product environment
- Experience analyzing data sets in Excel or Business Intelligence tools and presenting those findings to customers
- Proficiency with CRM tools, ticketing platforms, and product management tools. Salesforce experience would be considered an asset
- Excellent presentation skills for both external and internal audiences
- Ability to own and execute defined customer touchpoints throughout the customer lifecycle such as the QBR.
- Post-Secondary Degree or combination of desired experience and education
- 2-4 years of previous experience in a B2B software account management or customer success role, and within the tech industry
- Proven success selling complex SaaS solutions preferably within security and compliance across the financial services, e-commerce and technology industries
- Experience managing multi-million dollar customers and demonstrated ability to accurately forecast revenue in a transactional environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to successfully articulate technical product specifications and product value propositions
- Self-motivated, confident, competitive, detailed-oriented, and big appetite for high achievement
- Proven ability to develop strategic relationships by becoming a trusted advisor with each customer through focusing on customer outcomes and driving business value from software.
- Experience with financial, compliance and or regulatory industries
Hear from the Trulioo Customer Success team about advancing your career by clicking here!
Working at Trulioo