- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: trulioo.com
- Company Address: 1055 West Hastings Street Floor 12, Vancouver, BC, V6E 2E9
About TruliooTrulioo offers the most robust and comprehensive global identity verification solution in the market. Through one single portal/API, Trulioo can assist you with all your AML/KYC identity verification requirements by providing secure access to over 5 billion identities worldwide. Trulioo’s mission is to create products that solve online identity verification challenges in a way that is accessible to both SME and large enterprise customers.
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 250 million businesses in more than 100 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, and Dublin, we’ve fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product Marketing, the Sr. Manager, Competitive Intelligence role is the lead enablement resource for the Product Marketing team, This includes a combination of programs that integrate closely with the Enablement team as well as tactical PMM-led activities, such as Sales Bootcamp, Win Calls and high priority regional training across the different sales teams. The primary enablement target audience is account executives across multiple segments, geographies and industries.
You’ll be working alongside a dynamic team of talented and collaborative marketers who thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high level of autonomy. The team leverages industry knowledge and insights in order to apply the most impactful B2B marketing strategies and tactics that support the company’s mission and business objectives.
What you'll be doing:
- Create and lead Trulioo’s Competitive Intelligence program across the entire company - from tactical sales plays to informing product strategy
- Be the go-to expert on key competitor solutions, product strengths and weaknesses, their go-to-market strategies, messaging, positioning, pricing, and sales tactics
- Create and share key content such as battle cards, objection handling guides, competitive positioning guides, and sales playbooks
- Partner closely with sales enablement, solution engineering, sales, customer success, and others to increase adoption of CI content and build feedback loops to ensure continuous improvement.
- Communicate key research findings to internal stakeholders, through enablement presentations and on-demand content
- Collaborate on integrated marketing campaigns across product marketing, content, demand gen and operations
- 5+ years of experience in a hands-on competitive intelligence role, market intelligence role, or product marketing role with direct CI responsibilities at a B2B SaaS company
- Proven record of success in product marketing, including developing compelling customer and sales-facing competitive messaging, presentations, and collateral
- Strong business acumen to analyze competitive strategies and propose effective countermeasures
- Experience commanding competitive projects, including win/loss analysis, market analysis, field asset creation, and internal enablement sessions
- Strong ability to synthesize large amounts of information and present to different audiences in clear and effective ways
- Deep collaboration with product, sales, sales engineering, and marketing teams
- Strong project management, critical, and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to work across the entire company, from executive staff to individual contributors in sales, engineering, and marketing – to drive rapid, cross-functional projects and deliverables