- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Health Tech
- Post Date: 08/03/2022
- Website: smithrx.com
- Company Address: 300 Brannan St Suite 601, San Francisco, CA, 94107
About SmithRxSmithRx is the next-generation pharmacy benefit partner built on a modern technology platform that creates new levels of flexibility, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. It’s a new path forward that aligns incentives and harnesses data analytics to deliver an exceptional pharmacy benefit product.
Who we are:
SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our Company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it’s hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
The Sales Analyst will help drive growth and fulfill the needs of our business by participating in the presales process. In this role they will conduct claims analysis and create deliverables to assist the sales team in illustrating the SmithRx value proposition to potential clients, consultants, and benefit brokers. The Sales Analyst will interface with internal teams across the organization (sales, analytics, clinical, etc.) to provide savings insights for potential and existing clients.
What you will do:
- Assist sales teams by preparing deliverables to illustrate the company’s value proposition
- Conduct analysis of claims data using SQL and Excel
- Prepare sales analysis deliverables using Tableau and Adobe
- Track and manage sales deliverables status in Salesforce
- Provide ad hoc analyses to illustrate potential impact from implementing SmithRx as a pharmacy benefit solution
- Work with the sales team and other stakeholders to deliver RFP responses based on claims analyses
- Ensure quality of deliverables through an audit/evaluation process
What you will bring to SmithRx:
- 2-5 years professional experience
- Experience in software, employee benefits, healthcare industries is a plus
- Strong analytical skills – ability to work with data and develop key insights
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, SQL and Tableau
- Strong project management skills and ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate constructively and positively with teammates and partners, even under the stress of a fast-paced business environment.
What SmithRx offers you:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Discretionary Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Paid Parental Leave benefits
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Professional development and training opportunities