- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Enterprise Software
- Post Date: 11/17/2022
- Website: yotpo.com
- Company Address: 400 Lafayette Street, New York, NY, 10003, US
About YotpoYotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting experiences that spark and sustain customer relationships.
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Our UGC (Use Generated Content) group is expanding, and we’re looking for a senior full-stack developers to join us in our journey towards building a new team in our growing Yokne’am branch. The team will be focused on a new domain of helping low touch users build and grow their brand with UGC products on their own, from the moment they try the product through becoming a bigger brand. Drive activation rate, conversion, expansion and monthly retention. By joining us, you'll design and develop a complex, scalable systems and integrate them with different APIs. and be part of new and exciting R&D team
If working in a hyper-growth startup with cutting edge technologies and a dynamic team sounds interesting — this is the place for you! Check out our Engineering hub
We'll be happy to hire great team members even if their experience doesn't include our tech stack!
We developtrain our employees and trainteach themwith everything they need to know in order to succeed.
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Proven experience with Java (Spring) development
- Proven experience with frameworks such as React, Angular or equivalent SPA framework
- Experience with Linux environment.
- Experience with SQL (preferably MySQL)
- Experience with NoSQL such as Elasticsearch or MongoDB.
- Experience in cross-platform development, responsive web development, and mobile adjusting.
- Highly motivated and with a passion for learning new things.
- Team player with the capability to utilize any and all resources needed to execute a job.
* This is a full-time position located in our Yoqne'am office