- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Cybersecurity
- Post Date: 06/15/2022
- Website: securingsam.com
- Company Address: Totseret ha-Arets Street 7, Tel Aviv, 6789104
About SAM Seamless NetworkSAM is the leading provider of cloud-native security and intelligence services for unmanaged networks and connected devices, protecting upwards of 370 million connected devices globally.
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced team player and fast learner Senior DevOps developer,
A responsible individual who shares knowledge and accustomed to work in a fast paced agile environment.
- Own and build deployment pipelines (CI/CD).
- Provide and implement architectural solutions and for complex data and processing requirements involving large-scale systems and rapid growth.
- Manage live microservice based production environments. Handle ongoing monitoring and troubleshoot failures.
- Implement system monitoring procedures and develop procedures accordingly.
- Design, implement & develop various solutions according to R&D/Production needs.
- Work closely with R&D teams to enable delivering features to production.
- Be part of a 24/7 production support on-call rotation.
- At least 4 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Vast experience in AWS
- Familiarity with well-architected concepts.
- Design with security in mind.
- Experience with production systems.
- Experience working with dozens of servers online.
- Experience working with a 24/7/365 high-traffic web service.
- Must have experience with Linux, AWS, MySQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Shell scripting, Networking, Firewalls, Monitoring systems, System security.
- It will be awesome to have experience with K8s/Jenkins/Terraform/Python, Continuous Deployment/Integration tools.