- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 01/12/2022
- Website: finaro.com
- Company Address: , Valletta, Malta
About FinaroFinaro provides brilliantly simple, multidimensional, tailored global payments solutions.
We are seeking a passionate, motivated, and innovative Recruitment Specialist to join our amazing HR team!
You’ll be responsible for the entire hiring process from start to finish, filter and profile the best candidates, develop creative strategies to engage talents, build the most effective hiring process, and play an integral role in the expression of both our current and developing brand culture and philosophy.
Do you have a talent for placing just the right person in the perfect job position?
If so…we are looking for you!
- Manage E2E hiring processes
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify recruitment needs
- Plan and initiate recruitment workflow (including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews)
- Source using diverse online channels to attract the best potential talents
- Boost our brand in the tech community through an initiative of events, meetups, conferences, collaborations, etc.
- Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets
- Make our candidate experience a team-wide priority
- Think outside the box and be creative to always find new channels and sources
- Think and act in a data-driven approach to identify bottlenecks and constantly improve our recruitment processes.
- 2-3 years experience as a recruiter in a Hi-tech company
- Experience in sourcing strategies – must
- Experience in technological recruiting – advantage
- Ability to multi-task and handle many requirements simultaneously
- High level of energy, motivation, initiative, and professionalism
- Strong English, both verbal and written- a must
- A team player with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills
- B.A in Social Science/Behavioral Science or equivalent